Digital technologies are changing the media rapidly, disrupting the old at the same time as providing ways to add value to existing products, increase market share and attract additional revenue.
This repository of valuable resources and links to useful articles supports courses in Digital Media Management, taught by Steve Kromberg.
The focus is on:
- the development of digital technologies
- characteristics of the new media
- access and adoption trends in South Africa and Africa
- key drivers and business models
- challenges and opportunities for the ‘legacy mass media’
- how to manage digital media in organisations
Subscribe to the site for a feed of great resources and articles.